Heading home...

Chris Kouba

Supporter
I've been working my fingers off with the car prep for painting lately for more than one specific reason. I have a transfer arranged at work to be able to head back to the NW. By mid-January, I will be back in the Portland metro area! It's still a little hard to believe.

I am incredibly stoked to return to the NW but it's again going to impact my ability to get my car built. I will be moving but renting til my place in PHX sells- which (if you've seen ANYTHING on the news lately) is likely going to be a long time. It seems like PHX is the poster child for crappy real estate values... But I am just considering that the cost of moving back to where Bethany and I will be happy.

I know I had tried to connect with a few people in the NW before. I now look forward to being able to make it happen. I am mentally planning on a number of tours of the NW once the car is built and look forward to seeing how I manage that with my other climbing addiction.

I look forward to seeing the color green again, and rivers which actually hold water in their channels!

Happy holidays and all the best,

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
How would you like to move to Minnesota and give me a crack at Phoenix?

Back