I wonder how long? - (NSFW)

Keith

Was pointed to the link below of an advert from another forum that amused me. I'm amazed they can get away with it, although I suspect it won't be there for long....

A Photo Editor - The Next Great Hunk Of Crap Technology
You Absolutely Can’t Live Without

NB - Has no 'adult images' BUT DOES have a lot of bad language so do not view if offended by cussing.

Very very funny Paul, and like you say, it probably won't be there for very long once the Sony Police get up and have had their coffee and donuts...

BTW what's this stuff on the bottom of some members' posts in the sig bit?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BTW what's this stuff on the bottom of some members' posts in the sig bit?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hmmm - not seen that, although I think we were looking to prevent people with less than x posts being able to post adverts. Might be a side effect of that.

Keith

Hi Paul, you can see that script when you view posts and are not logged in. Not on everyones post though....:shrug:

But, does appear (when you're not logged in) on many members posts who have posted 00's if not 000's of posts.

No biggie though mate.... :)

Back