Early morning tour of Paris.

nothing like the sound of a v12 wail. for curiosity sake does anybody know the status of the daytona used in this film?
<script src="http://shots.snap.com//client/inject.js?site_name=0" type="text/javascript"></script>

It has been suggested that the director drove a Merc and added a Ferrari soundtrack. There is one point where the car's left wheels mount a kerb to get around something in a narrow street - would a Ferrari have enough clearance to be able to do this and to do it as smoothly as it does?

It has been pretty well documented that the producer used a mercedes sedan and then dubbed in the V-12 soundtrack.

It also looks to me that the clip has been sped up a little too, but that's just my $.02....

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Look at the flashing indicators on other cars in this clip. They seem to be at approximately the normal speed. He drove through quite a few red lights
as well. Quite wild really.

Chris Kouba

Supporter
Just a heads up FWIW, there are a few thumbnails for other videos which are a bit NSFW when that page loads. I personally don't mind but the workplace does...

Can't decide if this is a case of brass b*lls or a just a failed suicide. It does appear to be 'accelerated' just a bit as real-world pigeons don't get airborne quite that quickly but it's not that far off.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Can't decide if this is a case of brass b*lls or a just a failed suicide. It does appear to be 'accelerated' just a bit as real-world pigeons don't get airborne quite that quickly but it's not that far off.

It also could have been blue balls A.J.given that he was racing to meet the chick.

Back