Immigration and gumballs

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Aha, a loaded question, thank you for asking. I think that if his statistics are correct and I have no reason to doubt them that he has a valid point.
My country is suffering because of lack of Government spending on infrastructure. And immigration both legal and illegal is putting more pressure on all services particularly water,energy and roads.
I also believe in the old saying that charity begins at home and we should take care of our own poor and homeless before importing the poor and homeless from other countries.
Excuse me while I go and don my flame suit.:flameon:

Pete,

I also agree with a lot of what you say. Just a view, don't want to start another debate but I don't think the banks and their third world debt collections help the situation.

Aha, a loaded question, thank you for asking. I think that if his statistics are correct and I have no reason to doubt them that he has a valid point.
My country is suffering because of lack of Government spending on infrastructure. And immigration both legal and illegal is putting more pressure on all services particularly water,energy and roads.
I also believe in the old saying that charity begins at home and we should take care of our own poor and homeless before importing the poor and homeless from other countries.
Excuse me while I go and don my flame suit.:flameon:

Pete, I think that that is most peoples sentiments. I think immigration will always be a tough nut to crack. We all value where we live because it is OUR culture and we don't want it to be watered down, and unfortunately immigration will always dilute the existing culture to a greater or lesser degree.

i find it disheartening and distasteful when Sharia courts are allowed to exist in my country etc...

Dealing with world poverty is a different point (and the one that your video alleges to pertain to), and Nick makes a valid point in regards poor countries servicing old debts. Christ, It took us over 40 years to pay back the Yanks for WW2. Maybe we should have been Israeli... Oh, sorry - that's a different thread :)

you can take your flame suit off now Pete :thumbsup:

Back