Your Best Gizmo of 2010?

Keith

You know, that gadget that did/could have/will change your life in some way for the better - hobby, work, lifestyle.

There are some incredibly clever and largely unsung people out there creating stuff, so what gets your vote that was new in 2010?

For example, for some reason I am mesmerized by this clip and cannot stop watching it.

How clever (and essential) is this?

Beer Filled From The Bottom Up – Unstructed

Oh yes...:thumbsup:

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Ok,
my mind is blown, this thinking is so lateral it's out of sight!
Such a simple idea (so why didn't I think of it?), but - look at the time it saves. All bar staff will realise there is a God after all!
Just think of how many you can get in by closing time!:laugh:
Where is it Keith, what are we waiting for?:laugh:

Dave

You know, that gadget that did/could have/will change your life in some way for the better - hobby, work, lifestyle.

There are some incredibly clever and largely unsung people out there creating stuff, so what gets your vote that was new in 2010?

For example, for some reason I am mesmerized by this clip and cannot stop watching it.

How clever (and essential) is this?

Beer Filled From The Bottom Up – Unstructed

Oh yes...:thumbsup:

Come on Keith, that's not beer , that's Budweiser :laugh:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Nothing like a nice ***COLD*** Bud!

Keith, that is way cool, faster I'm sure, but they must be special cups that have to be collected and washed...................

Keith

Do i take it you are a Budweiser fan? :huh::huh::huh:

Not at all but taking into account the "special relationship" with our US cousins + the fact that our (UK) bomb attractive military donkey cart transport is a tad vulnerable in Helmand, (ironically of course, the Fountain Head and source of Budweiser, er, dead donky piss that is) I will happily quaff quarts of said beverage AND eat Burger KIng road kill if it assists in any small way in keeping (them yanks) onside to save our souls, er sorry asses. as they indeed have continued to do since WWI and WWII :)

Have a nice day :laugh:

Keith

Come on guys, surely this is not the ONLY Gizmo (yes I know it's probably the most important) you have seen in 23010?

Thrustmaster T500 RS wheel and pedal set ready to rock your living room

by Edwin - on December 27, 2010
tr500.jpg

Keith mate,

surely it has to be this:-

dea2_enterprise_pizza_cutter.jpg

Everyone needs a pizza cutter in the shape of the Enterprise right??? I know I do :thumbsup:

Keith

Like that a lot Graham and it goes very well with my bottom beer filler. I also like the fact that the designers recognised that the MKI Enterprise would make for a far better slicing experience due to it's sharper profile...

They boldly went all right.. :)

I can't believe no one posted this

[

Attachments

• FordGT-Black_White_Stripe-Front3-4-wired.jpg
    FordGT-Black_White_Stripe-Front3-4-wired.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 146

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Sorry fellas...

All good contestants so far but...

A good friend got one of these from his wife for Christmas and I just have to have one...

It's the hottest thing out there and quite frankly I'm surprised at the Complexity, Quality and PRICE!

The AR DRONE Quadricopter

catalogimageservlet

AR.Drone by Parrot Now Available at Brookstone!

Watch some of the videos of this flying machine and see what I mean.

Dual video cameras allow you to see both forward and down.

YouTube - Parrot AR.Drone : Flight Demo (Prototype) January 2010!

Now to get an iPad to play with it!!! Although I hear that they are working on an interface for Android based cell phones as well... It will use an iPhone or iPod-Touch also..

Back