Fast Electric Supercar

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Interesting and a very enterprising young man with a dream... I wish him well...

Electric cars are only fast in the straights... and only for a short while. Usually the weight of these things prevents them from performing well in other areas.

George

CURRENTLY BANNED
Never would have thought a Croatian doing something to this level. Cool.

These prices people come up with, 600,000 etc, is that like what it cost these people to build and design? Or does the car cost like 200 000 tops to produce and then because its a 'super car' we can simply charge 600 000 for it like everyone else.

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter
Never would have thought a Croatian doing something to this level. Cool.

These prices people come up with, 600,000 etc, is that like what it cost these people to build and design? Or does the car cost like 200 000 tops to produce and then because its a 'super car' we can simply charge 600 000 for it like everyone else.

George
If you had any idea about the cost and scale of production you would not make such a statement.

The cost of a particular car is based on numerous factors:

a; The time and money spent on R & D.
b; The total cost of materials.
c; The complexity of build.
d; The total number of cars likely to be sold.
e; A reasonable profit margin and return for the project.
f; If such a car is not mass produced then the cost of labour due to being hand built adds enormous costs.
g; Also taxes, import duties, and other various tariffs added by the governments.

High tech, High performance cars are not high priced just for the sake of it , they reflect the costs of the above factors for their final price.

Dimi

Last edited:
I've worked with a company that does e-conversions for fleet vehicles and lets just say that it is the biggest price gouge going. We actually laugh about it all the time. This is just another example of someone building a gimmick and charging an exorbitant amount of money for it. WASTE OF $!!!!! No where near 600K was invested in this car. Actually I bet Fran has more in the SL-C than this thing.

Back