"Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of ... "

Welcome Russ, I am in the Milwaukie area and very early in my RCR GT-R build. I do a hand full of open track days at PIR per year as well.

Welcome Russ, I am in the Milwaukie area and very early in my RCR GT-R build. I do a hand full of open track days at PIR per year as well.
Nice! I'd love to shoot the breeze. Been trying to make it back to C&C but it's typically 'time to get going to Cars &Coffee' about the time I'm going to bed on a Saturday morning...

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I have to agree with Bob here. Russ, you are new to our forum and apparently aren't familiar with our forum etiquette. If there is something you don't like, keep your comments to yourself and move on. There is no need for your comments about someones car. It won't be tolerated.

Regards Brian

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Okay fellas - Enough of the back and forth.
I don't want to have to put anyone in time-out - If you don't agree with someone, that's fine - just take it to private conversation (AKA-PM) and go from there.
---
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything..
-- Your Mother

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Russ -
I’ve cleaned up this thread. My apologies that things got out of hand quickly and hope that you recognize your part in it as well. There are some very strong opinions amongst enthusiasts here and definitions of what constitutes a proper replica runs the entire spectrum from black to white.
Back to enjoying the forums.
Thank you.

Russ -
I’ve cleaned up this thread. My apologies that things got out of hand quickly and hope that you recognize your part in it as well.
Yeah, not sure where I went wrong. Someone asked if I saw a thing, and I replied with an itemized list of why that wouldn't work with my plans.
Enh. Reminds me of this tagline.
"If you want to learn the right way to do something, post about how to do it wrong on the internet and wait to be corrected."

Back