Huge WMD Caches Found in Lybia.

If I recall, a certain party delayed the invasion of Iraq by months, giving "anyone" who might need to hide illegal "stuff" plenty of time to sequester said "items."

Hmmmmmm is correct, Sir!

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Since that article says the plant that produced the stuff was like, right next to the tanks, I suspect it came from Libya.

Do you guys read these articles?

Ghadafi has allegedly had mustard gas and other poison gas, and allegedly used them, since the late 70s.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Jeff, Ian

It appears that the Bush supporters are grabbing at straws, in one last effort to change history. Still trying to "find" some way of placing weapons of mass destructions in Iraq.

The next thing you know, they will be trying to tell us that the Founding Fathers freed the slaves.

It's kind of funny and sad at the same time.

We all moan about our governments but boy I'm still glad I live in the Western world.
And I'm glad ALL that shit ( WMD ) is sitting over there and not near me.

Having been there done that...I thought after 17 UN resolutions, most of the good stuff was put on trucks and sent to Syria. You'll remember a large number of the Iraqi jets that weren't shot down ('91) escaped flying low level into Iran. That is not so odd, although Iran and Iraq were at war with each other for years, "the enemy of my enemy, is my enemy".

Back