Merry Christmas

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
I thought I would just check in and wish some of you a Very Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year.

I have to say, this paddock area is incredible.

It's incredibly dull.

I nearly, in fact I did, write some four letter expletives and then I edited them out again.
Right, onward and upward. It's a champagne day today.
Goodbye.:santa2::santa2::santa2:

Last edited:
By the way, what's so different about the paddock?
Bob still starts about 50% of threads, most of them obviously political propaganda. I assume the parties of the second part respond in the usual manner...
Other threads seem to me to be much the same.
Maybe I bypassed more of the old paddock than I thought...

Tim.

Last edited:
David Drunkard, old fart “KAFAR”, Merry Xmas to you and my second favorite English DAWG, “The Hooligan”,,,,put some more Guinness in your Lemon tea.

Also my brothers in Australia and “Lazyland” (Jac Mac,,you listening?!) Stop driving Chevys and pretending to be English with bad accents, Very Mery XMAS to you.

Last but not least, to all my “Pinche Gordo Gringos”, especially the ones from Cali,,,,,I wish IMAM Santa brings you health and happiness.
I am in MEHEECO right now evading the Immigration and Cartels,,,,,,

Iron LOCO Sheik

David Drunkard, old fart “KAFAR”, Merry Xmas to you and my second favorite English DAWG, “The Hooligan”,,,,put some more Guinness in your Lemon tea.

Also my brothers in Australia and “Lazyland” (Jac Mac,,you listening?!) Stop driving Chevys and pretending to be English with bad accents, Very Mery XMAS to you.

Last but not least, to all my “Pinche Gordo Gringos”, especially the ones from Cali,,,,,I wish IMAM Santa brings you health and happiness.
I am in MEHEECO right now evading the Immigration and Cartels,,,,,,

Iron LOCO Sheik

Hey, Mr Iron LOCO Sheik, Im always watchin! Gotta drive Chebbies occasionally, dont make enough $$$ fixin fords only.
I had forgot about you having steam engine ratings, must be why they saved the ' Kingston Flyer ' down here, just in case you decide to get some foreign steam experience!! Merry Xmas to all my 'good' mates here on GT40.com & Faili I hope you survive MEEHEECO, or perhaps correctly, MEEHEECO survives you!!:)

Howard Jones

Supporter
My sincere love and friendship to all of you, my GT40 kin, around the world, especially those of you who cannot be home this time of year with your loved ones, keep us free and defend us from evil. God bless you and your family's........ Whoo.......Raw!!!!

And to all a good night...........

Attachments

• HPIM1183.jpg
    HPIM1183.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 218

Ron Earp

Admin
By the way, what's so different about the paddock?

Maybe I bypassed more of the old paddock than I thought...

Tim.

Can someone tell me what the old and new paddock is? The paddock hasn't changed. Same subforum, same threads. Same people, same arguments for the most part.

Merry Christmas to all, and keep your hands off my guns.

:santa:

My sincere love and friendship to all of you, my GT40 kin, around the world, especially those of you who cannot be home this time of year with your loved ones, keep us free and defend us from evil. God bless you and your family's........ Whoo.......Raw!!!!

And to all a good night...........

Merry Christmas to all of you (Howard, I love that shot of Santa Claus in the 40!).

Back