Merry Christmas

David
I was sadden by the missing reports of the proper 'Limocello receipe' this year. If I'm correct it should have started in November. Were there new rulings in your country that forbid the making of your concoction? Maybe we've on moved to Eggnog and Jack Daniels.
I watched my favorite version of 'A Christmas Story' with George C. Scott. I miss the man and his talent.
I can say this because I don't live in California....Merry Christmas to all!

I got the lights finished last night...
moz-screenshot-3.png
moz-screenshot-4.png
imgres

Pat

Supporter
My sincere love and friendship to all of you, my GT40 kin, around the world, especially those of you who cannot be home this time of year with your loved ones, keep us free and defend us from evil. God bless you and your family's........ Whoo.......Raw!!!!

And to all a good night...........

+1

Fantastic Howard, just Fantistic!

Bless the troops and their families in this toughest of seasons to be separated!

Howard Jones

Supporter
Fred, you are MY FRIEND, of course you are invited, anytime buddy.

Happy camel, cactus, sandman, raghead, whatever..... day

Your friendly KAFAR

Oh and merry christmas and a wonderful new year.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Grady, worry not.
During the autumn, I made three 40 oz bottles and this time I realised that adding water adds nothing to the final product. It took about 5 bottles of Stolly (well about 4 1/2 really but I used the remaining half bottle making a version of Caiperinha called a Caiperivodka. Because it's undiluted its still about 60 to 70 proof.

Anyway, fish shag in water.

Back