One last refuge from the onslaught!

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Court orders Boy Scouts to release sexual abuse files

Oregon justices approve news media access to 1,247 files used in a 2010 molestation lawsuit in which a victim was awarded nearly $20 million.

June 14, 2012|By Kim Christensen and Jason Felch, Los Angeles Times

• The Oregon Supreme Court on Thursday ordered the release of 1,247 confidential Boy Scouts of America files, the first step toward publicly lifting the veil on 20 years of alleged child sexual abuse by troop leaders and others within the organization.
Also known as the "ineligible volunteer" or "perversion" files, the 20,000 pages ordered to be unsealed span two decades beginning in 1965, a portion of such records the Scouts have kept under lock and key since the 1920s.

So they are going to stay with their failed policy of only allowing scout leaders who lie about being gay.

Refuge from the onslaught...............what a bunch of crap!

Last edited:
Yeah, you look at how Paterno ruined his legacy, covering for Sandusky, and you have to wonder what kind of power these predators have. In the meantime, thousands and thousands of innocent kids lives are destroyed.

Any adult that damages a child has no right to his life.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Any adult that damages a child has no right to his life.

LB, at first read of the above statement I thought you and I might agree on something!

Damnit....reason stepped in....I am a big believer of "...an eye for an eye", so rather than losing his life, I might suggest that a better option might be to have the offender's penis surgically removed so that he could never again achieve an erection.

I agree that child mollestation is an unforgivable offense and is cause for the most severe appropriate penalty...just not sure that capital punishment is an "appropriate" penalty. The perp may have made the victim's life miserable, but did not deprive him of his life. Removing the "...offending member" might well make the remainder of the perp's life miserable.

My personal preference would be to have him be cellmates with the biggest, baddest "Bubba" rapist in prison...let the inmates give him a dose of his own medicine. I have friends (yes, I know that might surprise you :stunned: ) who work for the Texas Department of Criminal Justice, they all say that the inmates (P.C. term is "offenders", screw PC!!!!) HATE child mollesters in prison and make their lives miserable in ways that will not be described in polite company. Now, that would be "...an eye for an eye", IMHO!

If the prison sentence were combined with the surgical removal, IMHO the perp's victims should be allowed to witness the surgery...if for nothing else to put their minds at ease about the perp ever using THAT part to violate a victim again. The sad thing is that the perps will likely use some other device in the future.

If you haven't seen "A Clockwork Orange", you should find a copy and watch it. Not only does it describe what Kubric thought might be a way to effectively treat sex offenders, it has footage of what I think must be P-4 in action...would appreciate it if someone who has seen the movie would tell me if that really is a P-4!

Oh, yeah...those same Boy Scout Scoutmasters who reportedly mollested those youngsters whom were so trustingly placed in what were believed to be safe situations....those scoutmasters should have the surgical removal performed without anaesthetic, and with rusty instruments. They are the worst of the worst, IMHO!!!

Cheers from Doug!

Well, gee, Doug. We can agree that no mercy is to be shown on these people. Maybe we should let the lawyers work out the definition of the word "mercy," they will anyway! ;~)

Howard Jones

Supporter
Anything less that burning at the stake is mercy for child molestors.

Every large group of humans has it share of all sorts of bad people. All of them. I bet there's a few werdos that are members of this website. That doen't mean that GT40s.com is somehow responsiable for werdos. If an organisation decides to reject a proposed member and then keep records of those aplications and related documents then that is just good business practice. The fact that questionable persons were rejected is a good sign that someone was trying to do the right thing and protect then members and familys of their group. They rejected the werdos as best they could, protected their kids as well as they could and kept thieir noses out of everybody elses jobs and businesses. What else could they have done.

The boy scouts had to keep these files secret. If they didn't they would have been sued out of business by the ACLU and all the other uber left commie bastards. What would you have the boy scouts do, publish a list of people they believe might pose a threat to the scouts. The uber lefties would be amoung the first to want to burn them at the stake for doing that wouldn't they.............. Jim.

The righties want to burn the werdos whereas the lefties seam to want to burn everybody else except the other lefties. If this was a rainbo kids camping club and a few of the rump rider leaders were recuiting in the pup tents then nobody on the left would think a damn thing about it. It would be all choice, choice, bla bla bla, two daddy crap. NAMBA isn't a right wing organization after all.

The reason that it's in the news at all is because the boy scouts believe in God and Country and the left can't stand it that they do.

Back