What do they look like....

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Certainly stooges, and also followers of the prophet. Stick around people it will get worse. These people are winning their "jihad", not only in Afghanistan but world wide. And those of you who sit on your hands, do nothing and make excuses for them are helping.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
I'm pleased to announce I don't have a f----g clue what Craik is muttering on about. I urge you all to put him on your ignore list then he might just f--k off, along with a couple of others as well, who cannot see the writing is writ very large on the wall.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Gee David,

I thought this was a thread about what terrorists look like. The faces I posted certinally killed more folks in terror attacks than the ones you posted.

Yes, I agree with David, If you only want to hear one side of a discussion then please put me on ignore.

I don't think David was suggesting by posting this, that ALL A-holes and Demonic terrorists are non-white folk. Therefore there is no need to counter his post of these
wan*ers by showing us pictures of some equally heinous white guys.

If I had posted a pic of a man who had killed someone, there is little point in someone then offering up a pic of a female who also killed someone, in some lame-arsed attempt to 'soften' the first post and educate us all that women kill too. That's a given, making Jim's post counter-productive and inflamatory, yet again.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Ok, but why this way? The "what they look like" nonsense.

You guys really set yourselves up for the criticism you get sometimes. I really don't think most if not all of you are some sort of Muslim haters, but the way terrorism and Islam and foreigners in teh UK get discussed here is quite disturbing sometimes. Just like I am sure, and rightfully so, some disucssions in the US appear disturbing to you all.

Keith

I like this game.

Spotted in Tesco's car park yesterday...

Do Tesco sell 7.62mm?

Tescoscarpark.jpg

Keith

I don't think David was suggesting by posting this, that ALL A-holes and Demonic terrorists are non-white folk. Therefore there is no need to counter his post of these
wan*ers by showing us pictures of some equally heinous white guys.

If I had posted a pic of a man who had killed someone, there is little point in someone then offering up a pic of a female who also killed someone, in some lame-arsed attempt to 'soften' the first post and educate us all that women kill too. That's a given, making Jim's post counter-productive and inflamatory, yet again.

Oh no, not again....Is it David's fault? If so I shall put him on ignore.. :shifty:

Keith

I might just step in here and clarify a couple of things, because I think sometimes the nuances of different languages gets in the way.

I don't know what the response to David's post was but i can guess.

The phrase "What do they look like" has to be spoken with the emphasis on the second word, DO.

If you are English, or even perhaps Welsh or Scottish, this phrase is actually a compacted sentence which we, of a certain age, grew up with and is second nature to say and hear.

It is a phrase that I would interpret in this case as disapproving of garb or appearance.

Our mum used the same expression on us if we got all mucky or if sister's skirt was too short.. "What DO you look like?"

Judging by Mark's reply it would appear that the thread title has been misunderstood to infer the meaning as "This is what terrorists look like" but nothing could be further than the correct interpretation of the meaning, or is everyone on my ignore list deliberately dyslexic?

I do not need to see the posts to guess what is being said. They are like a stuck record. They've made their pointless points countless times, almost certainly deliberately misinterpreting peoples remarks to fit their own twisted perception of some kind of unhinged 'equality'

I also find it fascinating that those who staunchly defend their so called 1st Amendment, deny the same kind of rights in others, especially if they are foreigners. Isn't this a kind of racism?

I'll leave it to you Mark mate.... :)

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter

You guys really set yourselves up for the criticism you get sometimes. I really don't think most if not all of you are some sort of Muslim haters, but the way terrorism and Islam and foreigners in teh UK get discussed here is quite disturbing sometimes. Just like I am sure, and rightfully so, some disucssions in the US appear disturbing to you all.

Jeff hate is a big word, I don't hate anybody, but I despise people who come to my country accept our largesse, our handouts and our hospitality and then try to change our way of life impose their religion, their way of life and their law on us.
Probably the Comanche, the Sioux, the Blackfoot and other native Americans felt the same way.
The difference is they lost the war against the white man.
Our war is just beginning................

That's right Jeff, we that disagree with you, deliberately set out to invite your criticism! That would be silly now wouldn't it!

We have engaged in a multi-cultural society for longer than you guys over in the US and you still had apartide when you set foot on the moon. My experience here in the UK, is not one of a general hatred for 'foreigners'. More like Pete states down under, just a hatred of being exploited by a minority of incomers who's agenda's and 'human rights' are then defended by soft-soaked johnny do-gooders with agendas of their own.

And as Keith said above, the title of this thread reads "What do they look like?" My Mom always said that to me Keith aswell. Every time I walked out of the front door in my flower-power shirt and bell bottoms.

Back