Understanding Ebola

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Jeff Young needs to read this. Maybe he'd get a clue if he did. It's obvious he doesn't have one now...

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Al,

Thanks for posting this. While I feel greatly enriched, I also now feel greatly exposed... This truly has the potential of being the largest global crisis in the last 500 years...

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Jeff Young needs to read this. Maybe he'd get a clue if he did. It's obvious he doesn't have one now...

Yay, a scare mongering blog from a NURSE who admits she's not a virologist. Yay. Yay. Yay.

I read a lot of shit like that from "nurses" back in teh 80s who said you could get AIDS from shaking hands.

Most of the actual scientific reports I've read have said that if this outbreak involved commuicability like that article suggests, West Africa would be empty by now.

Is it dangerous? Sure. Is it zombie time get your guns and close the borders? No it is not.

Larry, Romney-bet time. $5,000 dollars (I'm dead serious, I'm a maker not a taker), says more people die of flu this year in the US than Ebola. And you come into contact with flu EVERY day.

Deal? Let's see who needs to get a clue.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
No, it doesn't.

So, you ...a guy with a NON-MEDICAL background ('far as any of us are aware anyway)...know more about the risks Ebola presents than someone who's spent her whole career studying and working in the field of infectious diseases. 'Truly amazing. 'Stunning actually.

Any rational, sane person will automatically seek out/choose/trust/believe the diagnosis of a medical professional as regards medical matters of any kind - and rightly so. Said person would never even consider seeing a lawyer for that purpose. Your pontifications on Ebola clearly illustrate why that's 'smart policy'.

'Nuffa this:dead: for tonight...

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
So, you ...a guy with a NON-MEDICAL background ('far as any of us are aware anyway)...know more about the risks Ebola presents than someone who's spent her whole career studying and working in the field of infectious diseases. 'Truly amazing. 'Stunning actually.

Any rational, sane person will automatically seek out/choose/trust/believe the diagnosis of a medical professional as regards medical matters of any kind - and rightly so. Said person would never even consider seeing a lawyer for that purpose. Your pontifications on Ebola clearly illustrate why that's 'smart policy'.

'Nuffa this:dead: for tonight...

Put your money where your mouth is little man! $5k more people die of the flu in teh US than ebola.

I don't think I know more about ebola that the scarenursemonger. I think all of the other sources who are doctors, virologists and health care expets who disagree with her do.

You gays scary me. You spend days on here complaining about the mass stupidity of the general public and yet, you engage in same said mass stupidity.

Howard Jones

Supporter
AND.............Our stupid fucking idiot president put a lawyer in charge of the Ebola crisis. Why? lawyers are paid to lie for their clients whereas doctors just might be inclined to tell the country the truth. Jeeeeeese.........we can't have that can we? The truth might just cost Bob some votes. But then again the stupid fucking idiots who are still voting democrat wouldn't know the truth if it walked up and bit them right in the ass.

What you say? Bob has been doing that for 5+ years and they haven't felt it yet, why would they now? Well in a couple of weeks we will find out, now won't we?

I didn't fell like pulling punches today.................sorry...........tuff shit!..........and fuck you!

Pat

Supporter
Not just any lawyer Howard, a very special lawyer with very special experience. He led Al Gore's effort in the Florida election recount, he was Joe Biden's chief of staff when they viciously opposed Justice Thomas selection for the Supreme Court, was the money man for the $trillion stimulus. Always one to take counsel from those with expertise, he overrode the auditors in granting funds to the now failed Solyndra enterprise.
Unfortunately, he apparently has the same medical expertise that I do. But I bet he'll seek massive amounts of money appropriated that he will in turn get "to the right people" like political cronies and the unions. So we've mounted an effort to control the outbreak of Ebola in a manner consistent with the successes of the stimulus to keep unemployment below 8%. But this time as the contagion spreads there will actually be "shovel ready jobs" generated to those that fall victim to the disease. Just the guy to handle a major health crisis.
Rest easy America, what could possibly go wrong????

By the way, various news sources report the "yahoos with AK47s" now not only have chemical weapons but are learning to fly their recently acquired MIG fighters.

I just wonder if the lady from West Africa that collapsed vomiting in the Pentagon Friday had a White House tour on her agenda. They apparently don't lock doors in there and let people jump the fence and roam the place.

Everything is going great!

Last edited:

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Who cares about who is right and who is wrong. It has to be sorted out no matter what or it will arrive either as a contagious contact or - a huge fear on the streets of Europe- a contagious (deliberately infected) suicide bomber and highly likely dressed with / or concealed by a bhurka.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
I just wonder if the lady from West Africa that collapsed vomiting in the Pentagon Friday had a White House tour on her agenda...Everything is going great!

Whadaya wanna bet that, if she DID tour the White House, Obama might suddenly GET THE PICTURE and realize HE'S JUST AS EXPOSED AS THE REST OF US...and he might just shut down air travel from West Africa now?

Naaaaaaaaaaah. He'd literally rather DIE (and would prefer the rest of us did too) than admit he'd been WRONG.

BTW, the reports I read said the woman had puked in the parking lot...not IN the Pentagon. So, now I wonder if she'd been 'coming or going' at that time? IOW, had she been IN the building? NONE of the reports I read addressed that.

Last edited:

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Any rational, sane person will automatically seek out/choose/trust/believe the diagnosis of a medical professional as regards medical matters of any kind - and rightly so. Said person would never even consider seeing a lawyer for that purpose.

I can now rest my case...:

OBAMA HAS ACTUALLY APPOINTED A L-A-W-Y-E-R TO BE EBOLA CZAR!!! A lawyer with absolutely N-O medical background whatsoever!!!!!!!!!

Dear God in Heaven, B.O. is SOOOOOO TOTALLY C-L-U-E-L-E-S-S it's pathetic!!!!!!!

Back