Picture Quiz 208

Keith

Some of you may have seen this already but..

How many separate colours are in this picture?

Start counting... :)

Depends on what you or I are..dic------, tri------- or tetri--------.. in the ------ dept...yeah I cheated so I wont guess! Mr N-----n has a lower #.. I don't smoke cigars!

Depends on what you or I are..dic------, tri------- or tetri--------.. in the ------ dept...yeah I cheated so I wont guess! Mr N-----n has a lower #.. I don't smoke cigars!

Kinnel a quiz within a quiz, another cigar for anyone that can devise a question that fits Jac`s answer :laugh:

Keith is the girl with Parkinsons supposed to be another clue??

Bob

Kinnel a quiz within a quiz, another cigar for anyone that can devise a question that fits Jac`s answer :laugh:

Keith is the girl with Parkinsons supposed to be another clue??

Bob

The way she's shaking her head Bob I don't think she has got a clue!!!!

Keith

I think she just spotted Bob with his pants down...

And the answer to Jac's quiz within a quiz is, of course, 42.

Keith

Hitch Hikers Guide to The Galaxy: The answer to Life, the Universe & Everything is 42..

It's good that you were OK about the chicks negative reaction to the pantsdown though.. :)

Now, back to the number of colours. Yes, it is something to the power of something (or can be if you want to shorten things)

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Thanks Keith,

You've saved me a fortune in drink.
Everytime i look at it i feel drunk.
The buggers keep changing.....or am i permanently drunk ?

Keith

Dear Charley Goldparts. Yes, you probably are.

Problems? :anxious:

Consult the Colonel. Consultations in complete confidence..:sneaky:

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
In that case, based on each color being a different wavelength (not necessarily a whole number), then the visible spectrum could be argued as having an infinite number of individual wavelengths within the visible (visible by whom?) spectrum, I'll push for some pretty high numbers, like ∞.

Keith

Terry, that is good thinking but it doesn't reach infinity, quite ...

I am told it does represent an actual number but you're deductions are sound..that is how it works..

Go on stick a number on it...

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
10^6 is my first official exponent answer. But if you include all the folks that want their GT40 to have the exact proper color, then 1.8^34

Keith

You nailed it Terry...You have won 10 Paddock Points.

10 to the power of 6 colours in that cube.

Awesome!

Bob, you were also correct but you may have plagiarised Terry. Accordingly, a Hoyo De Monterrey Cigar is waiting for you, but in Cuba (having been recently rolled on a virgin's thigh, naturally.:) ) All you have to do is approach Immigration and whisper to the 1st Border Guard you see "il Colonel sent me". You shall have your reward.

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
I'm packing my bags. I never knew that there were Cuban virgins being rolled by a cigar (but come to think of it, I remember something about this being done in the White House or something of that nature).

Back