Rcr xj13

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
As some guys on here know, RCR has been manufacturing the XJ13 for the www.SportsCarFactory.com for a couple of years.

Well as of mid 2009 Rich Dommers , owner of the SCF decided that he wanted to step out of the replica world.

At that time I decided that RCR should add the XJ13 to the product line...

So I have.....there are a couple of changes that Rich and I worked through and the XJ13 is now back on the Radar and available .....

Deluxe kit pricing is in line with the other RCR replicas at $43,995

tThe SCF website is still up and running and will be diverted over to the RCR site in due course.....

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Congratulations Fran!

A marvelous way to help round-out the offerings of RCR! :2thumbsup:

My second favourite car of all time. Beautiful. There was a replica once made with a removeable roof section once, that'd make it a nice car
Simon

Congrats Fran, thats also a very nice car...

I also like the Chevron B8 (there is also at least one with a V8)

There are ofcorse more sleeping old beauty's that could do with some modern suspension and bring back to life for a more affordable price :thumbsup:

Chevron-B8-BMW_20.jpg

Chevron-B8-BMW_17.jpg

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
An innovative recreation indeed --- originally crafted in Australia (by Mr DRB) then sold to SCF U.S. and finished in the UK --- I wonder if the Chinese would be interested in it -- to complete its worldliness :shy:

Electric XJ13 that is clever and the thought has crossed my mind. Then I realize I cannot put anything but a V12 in mine for one simple reason. The sound!!!
Getting excited now that the order is in.

Keith

An innovative recreation indeed --- originally crafted in Australia (by Mr DRB) then sold to SCF U.S. and finished in the UK --- I wonder if the Chinese would be interested in it -- to complete its worldliness :shy:

And, your point is?

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Aaah Keith, when this particular rep was conceived here in Aus.I actually made a couple of small bits for it ,then it went to the US and Fran changed a few things to suit his manufacturing techniques then (I read somewhere) it went to the UK for triming --thats half way around the world and the way things go these days -you know made in China 'ats all

Keith

Aaah Keith, when this particular rep was conceived here in Aus.I actually made a couple of small bits for it ,then it went to the US and Fran changed a few things to suit his manufacturing techniques then (I read somewhere) it went to the UK for triming --thats half way around the world and the way things go these days -you know made in China 'ats all

Got it. Seems there's some money tied up in that project before it's even turned a wheel...

Back