Porsche G50 6spd for sale

That's a VERY good price for that gearbox!
It will fit in a GT40, but just barely, and some of these gearboxes would require some modification to get the starter aligned properly. The rear clip mount crossmember might need a bit of tweaking as well, due to the overall length of the gearbox. GT40 Australia has starter adapters to make this box work, if it turns out to be one of the "offset" versions. The buyer would also
need to get an old style rear cover, as the "doughnut rear mount" is way too long.
Covers are available for about $200-250USD
NOS. The box should have a 40/60 ZF limited slip, which can be verified by the serial number.
I wish that I had the cash myself, but my wallet suffered a major thrashing at Christmas time!

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Porsche G50 6spd out of a 97 993 is for sale at price of $2,800.00. It is not mine and is for sale by local Porsche shop. I can not use it but maybe someone else can. Contact info is Bill at 516 378-8769. Good luck and if someone from the forum buys it please let me know. I am not getting a percentage but it may give the seller incentive to find me the parts I need. Thanks

Back