RCR GT40 Part complete build for sale UK

Kit: RCR GT40 Mk1 Deluxe

Engine: Ford 302 (1980-84). Edlebrock E-Street Performer heads, matching cam with lifters, Performer Carb and inlet manifold. GT 40 tubular exhaust manifolds.

Gearbox: Fully rebuilt 6 Speed Audi 01E transaxle with Limited Slip Diff, flywheel with heavy duty clutch. Audi to Ford 302 adaptor plate.

The RCR is a high-quality kit, built to the highest standards with CNC billet machined suspension, seam welded monocoque aluminium chassis and high-quality laminated fibreglass panels.

The rolling chassis build is complete. The suspension is fitted with fully adjustable coilover springs/shock absorbers, Willwood callipers (6 piston front, 4 rear) and Halibrand pin drive wheels with tri-wing spinners and tyres. Mechanical handbrake is fitted. Steering rack and collapsible column fitted, and with quick release vintage style steering wheel.

Radiator and fans are fitted and piped to the rear of the car. A/C and ventilation is fitted in the cockpit and piped to the condenser. A suitable compressor, belts and brackets will be required.

Wiring is part complete, fuse box is wired in. Dashboard part complete. Instruments and switches come with the car.

Brake and clutch master cylinders and piping fitted. Pedal box fitted.

Secondary baffled fuel tanks and senders are fitted inside the side pods but not dressed. Fuel pumps and filter come with the car. Polished aluminium filler caps included.

Two gear shift mechanisms are supplied, an original rod type with shifter and also a Bowden cable type with matching shifter… you choose!

Seats are trimmed in Ivory leather with stainless steel grommets and additional leather for trimming comes with the car.

Doors are fitted, the spider fitted to the chassis but not tightened down. Front and rear clips are attached. Optional roll cage is included. Lights are with the car but not fitted. Both single and twin nostrils are with the car.

Much of the work needed to put the car on the road is done. The car requires a windscreen but the other screens are included. The bundle of snakes is with the car but not the silencers. The car will need paint and an IVA but little further expenditure will be necessary.

There are a large amount of other parts that will come with the car mostly to complete the detail and too much to list here.

When complete, the RCR replicas command a high price but for me a quick sale is necessary so grab a bargain while you can!

I’m looking for £50k ono and I’m located in North London (N21). Happy to arrange a viewing. Any questions comments etc welcome.

Lots of pictures here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmhbxQmgonQdulVHEY13CZF-A3DK?e=IPWe88

GT_40_2.JPG
Cockpit_1.JPG

Engine_1.JPG
Door.JPG
Front_Clip_3.JPG
Snakes.JPG
Suspension_2.JPG
Wheels_2.JPG

Gale

Supporter
Great buy. I wish mine was as far along. What was your source for the rod type shifter?
Gale

Great buy. I wish mine was as far along. What was your source for the rod type shifter?
Gale

Thanks. The shifter came with the car when I bought it, so I'm afraid I don't know the source; however the gearbox rod shift adaper came from Mark SIbley @ GT Racing.

A little bump and a price drop. £48,000 ono, is that enough to tempt anyone?

If I go any lower it'll be more worthwhile for me to put it into storage while I'm havinhg work on my house done...

Sadly, part completed projects tend to go for far less that the cost of the parts alone. By far the best way of getting a half decent return is to finish the car, that’s just the way the market works.
Simon

If I go any lower it'll be more worthwhile for me to put it into storage while I'm havinhg work on my house done...
I am interested when is possible to come and check?

Yes, of course, however, it does appear that you're in you're in California, and I'm in England, so possibly a little far...
I am located in Slovenija,but I have other adress in California,because I flight overthere all the time.If you could send me your phone number that I could call you,please.

If I go any lower it'll be more worthwhile for me to put it into storage while I'm havinhg work on my house
Kit: RCR GT40 Mk1 Deluxe

Engine: Ford 302 (1980-84). Edlebrock E-Street Performer heads, matching cam with lifters, Performer Carb and inlet manifold. GT 40 tubular exhaust manifolds.

Gearbox: Fully rebuilt 6 Speed Audi 01E transaxle with Limited Slip Diff, flywheel with heavy duty clutch. Audi to Ford 302 adaptor plate.

The RCR is a high-quality kit, built to the highest standards with CNC billet machined suspension, seam welded monocoque aluminium chassis and high-quality laminated fibreglass panels.

The rolling chassis build is complete. The suspension is fitted with fully adjustable coilover springs/shock absorbers, Willwood callipers (6 piston front, 4 rear) and Halibrand pin drive wheels with tri-wing spinners and tyres. Mechanical handbrake is fitted. Steering rack and collapsible column fitted, and with quick release vintage style steering wheel.

Radiator and fans are fitted and piped to the rear of the car. A/C and ventilation is fitted in the cockpit and piped to the condenser. A suitable compressor, belts and brackets will be required.

Wiring is part complete, fuse box is wired in. Dashboard part complete. Instruments and switches come with the car.

Brake and clutch master cylinders and piping fitted. Pedal box fitted.

Secondary baffled fuel tanks and senders are fitted inside the side pods but not dressed. Fuel pumps and filter come with the car. Polished aluminium filler caps included.

Two gear shift mechanisms are supplied, an original rod type with shifter and also a Bowden cable type with matching shifter… you choose!

Seats are trimmed in Ivory leather with stainless steel grommets and additional leather for trimming comes with the car.

Doors are fitted, the spider fitted to the chassis but not tightened down. Front and rear clips are attached. Optional roll cage is included. Lights are with the car but not fitted. Both single and twin nostrils are with the car.

Much of the work needed to put the car on the road is done. The car requires a windscreen but the other screens are included. The bundle of snakes is with the car but not the silencers. The car will need paint and an IVA but little further expenditure will be necessary.

There are a large amount of other parts that will come with the car mostly to complete the detail and too much to list here.

When complete, the RCR replicas command a high price but for me a quick sale is necessary so grab a bargain while you can!

I’m looking for £50k ono and I’m located in North London (N21). Happy to arrange a viewing. Any questions comments etc welcome.

Lots of pictures here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmhbxQmgonQdulVHEY13CZF-A3DK?e=IPWe88

View attachment 126022View attachment 126023
View attachment 126024
View attachment 126025
View attachment 126026
View attachment 126027
View attachment 126028
View attachment 126029
Probably scam!
Joze

Hallo, ist der GT40 noch zu haben, komme aus Deutschland und habe großes Interesse an dem Komplettpaket.
Über eine Antwort würde ich mich freuen.
Grüsse,
Manfred Meister

Back