Int Motor Show 8 @ 9 November

Hi All

Just thought I would mention the Int Classic Motor Show at the NEC this weekend 8 & 9 November. The Enthusiast Club will be on stand 8110 in hall 7, on display will be a rare Hare Engineering MK111 GT40 and my Original Monocoque. I also understand that Dick Townsend will have a truck load of GT40 stuff for sale.
I will be there all weekend just to get my fare share of the free wine and nibbles please come and join us for what should be a cracking show.

Regards
Chris.

Hi Chris (and others). I'll be there on Sunday with my father and son (although they don't know about my recent purchase, OK? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

See you then and I hope the Saturday goes well.

Rob

Chris
Looking forward to seeing what must be the first true attempt at a replica monocoque chassis looks like in the flesh. C.U at NEC! <font color="red"> </font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Hey Chris, maybe you could fill us in with some details after Abbey stops by and introduces him/herself. Sounds like it could be the start of a beautiful relationship.

Ron Earp

Admin
If this guy keeps posting this stuff all over but never shows up or backs up ihs claims let me know. I'll kick him from the board. Just say the word.

Best,
Ron

Back