Classic Car Show - NEC - 9-11 November

Just in case anyone has missed the advertising on the Club website, the magazine and in the media, the Classic Car Show is on at the NEC on 9, 10 and 11 November - this coming weekend.
The Club will be there and everyone, members or not, will be very welcome to come and meet us and to look at a couple of stunning original cars.
If you want to join the Club at the show, someone will help you fill in a form. By joining now, you will benefit from 2008 membership, which includes the remainder of 2007 and more importantly a bonus Christmas magazine with details of arrangements for Le Mans Classic 2008 and a whole lot more.

Mike Pass

Supporter
Beware of tempting offers from that Hunt guy. He suckered me in some time ago and it has cost me a fortune. However I have met a great bunch of people and had a great time and bought two cars. Despite the cost and the divorce I am glad I signed my life away and will be there again on Sunday as understand there will be some very interesting things to be seen on the club stand. Nuff said...
Cheers
Mike

Back