WANTED Jesel KSS-516060 or T&D equivalent

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
If anyone knows a Jesel dealer that has good prices, I would love that information. I have a quote from TEA for $695 for these Jesel Sportsman series shaft mount rockers for AFR (or any inline valve head supporting studs, I think.) If anyone knows a dealer that handles the new T&D sportsman series of shaft mount rockers, I'd like to see if they are competitive with the Jesel pieces.

Thanks!
Lynn

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hello Lynn !!!
Here is an add from another website that I visit frequently. I have never bought anything from this shop, but have talked to other people that have and were very satisfied.

JRacing Products is your direct connection for all the good stuff! From a set of rods to a complete short or long block; I can make it all happen to your liking! At very hard to beat pricing.. Will match or beat ANYONE on like items listed. Wholesale DART, BRODIX and AFR!... Eagle Specialties Cranks, rods and pistons by JE and SRP - Ross too CP Pistons also available.. Callies products available too, Crower, Wiseco, Comp Cams, Jesel, T&D.. !! You get the picture Im sure.. Let me know what you are looking for; Ill do my best.. Want to talk to me direct no problem; I wont blow smoke at you - Im a straight forward, honest seller; unlike many shmucks that try to sell you stuff you dont need! Phone at 425-327-0810 anytime. Ill get to you asap. Right now Eagle 4340 Rods with the L19 Updrade BBC Sizes $449 delivered! Dart CNCd BBC Heads 335 or 355cc with NEXTEK Roller Spring and Titanium Ret. Package complete $2695.00 Delivered!!! CNCd AFR BBC Packages complete bolt sets $2695.00 Delivered! Dart Big M Blocks $1925.00 Delivered! Jesel SS Shafts; email for price! Brodix entire line!! Comp BBC Roller Cams $310 Delivered.. NexTek Manley Springs available.. Lets talk or shoot me an email with your needs! Thanks for reading this post! Do it right the FIRST TIME! Go with JRacing Products!! P.O. Box 747 Everett,WA. 98206 Prefer Money Orders or certified funds.. PayPal is an option on smaller cost items.. FedEx or UPS Insured Ground always, unless customer pays for speedier delivery*** Just adding this: I will be moving week of the 14th and 15th.. and my DSL Computer capabilities will go down a week before, Most likely Monday the 9th.. So, please call me with any questions... You can still email me; I will be checking them at my inlaws periodically; Thank You, Jeff

Please let us know if he can help you out.
Brian

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Brian,

I talked with this guy last night. I had left a message on his phone mail as he is in the middle of moving. He seems like a good guy. He is an electrical contractor by day and sells parts to help him support his racing habit. One thing, he doesn't go for big profit (since he doesn't have a store front, online ordering system or advertising to support), rather he tries to make up for it in steady business from those he gives really good prices to. I'd save about $20 by getting the rockers through him. Not a lot, but it does add up. Downside is that I wouldn't source a rotating assembly through him because I want a reputable shop to balance it to my spec and make sure all the piece parts are RIGHT before they send it to me. Generally, when you order something from JRacing it gets drop shipped to you from the vendor. This is a good thing since he is in Washington state which would consistently carry the highest shipping costs if sent from him directly.

Thanks for thinking of me!
Lynn

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Chuck,

I checked out the website today for the HotRockers and I think I'll let someone else be the guniea pig. Not that the design isn't intriguing, but then again so is the 4 valve small block heads. You won't find those in my car either. Now if you want to buy them for me, maybe I'll think about it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,
Lynn

Back