Mk 111 KVA

Does any one know of a MK 111 Body manufacter in the UK.
My MK111 Just got squashed by a large tree.
help please.
neil w (snipper) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Try speaking to Dave Gibbins here on the forum, if you can't get hold of him Frank Catt will be able to pass information on. Dave has got a front clip for a MK3 KVA, which I beleive he is selling, as he has coverted to MK1.

Also, Mr Beddington, do you have the MK3 Body work still or are you keeping it?

Brett

Brett - that is a very good question. Chris is currently storing the MK111 bits for me, but the more I do to the car now as a MK1, the less inclined I will be to take it back to a MK111 ... although the car does look fantastic as a MK111. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I will give it some thought. Cheers.

Rob

Rob
do you still have the MK3 rear end body
is it a kva?
will you sell?
regards Neil

Dont seem to be able to find Chris Melia on this site or am I being stupid Can you supply the Email or phone no
regards Neil

Hi Guys

I now have access to the original KVA MK111 body moulds, so if you need any KVA panels I can make new ones. Including new 'doors' Rob.

Brett

can you please confirm your body order, i.e. MK1 in red gel coat and with a twin deep scoop nostril.

Simon can confirm your front clip will be ready this weekend.

I can also supply original MK1 GT40 body panels

Regards
Chris.

Chris
Great I need a mk3 rear body at the moment its painted red/burgandy
how much would a new one be
Neil.

Hi Neil

The Mk111 rear would be £850 with inner wings and light boxes, 50% deposit with order.

Regards
Chris

That's excellent news Chris - I guess that means you can now produce the MK1, the MK11 and the MK111? So when's the MKIV coming on stream?

You have email.

Rob

Chris,
Deepest apologies, work didn't allow to get the bank until Friday to puthte cash in, so the cheque went yesterday, you should get it today or tomorrow depending on RM.

Brett

Hi Neil

Simon makes a good point about converting to a MK1 - if this is something that appeals to you then I guess now is as good a time as any. Chris Melia did an amazing job on my car (see MK111 to MK1 conversion) although it was a lot of work. I know he's a busy man, but I'm sure he would be happy to give you tips on what to consider when converting the car.

Whichever way you go, he is the man for whatever bodywork you need.

Chris - you won't have any time on your hands after the Porsche is finished ...

Cheers

Rob

Back