Top Gear

Hi Guys (and Gals?)
just watched Top Gear and was jumping about in my seat watching the Stig giving the GT 40 (who's was it? anyone?) a belting round the track and beating the Noble! Hooray ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Murray

Keith

At a BTCC meeting this year (may have been Brands), Perry McCarthy was driving a guest Porsche car and he firmly stated that he and Top Gear had parted company (sounded a bit miffed). Just when the change took place I don't know, but I'll stake a pint of Mobil 1 against 2 gallons of Smirnoff Ice to say that this Stig is a different one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Nope, except to say he is a short italian looking guy, and is supposedly a GT2/GT3 class driver.

Perry is definetely not the stig any longer. Infact he left following the show where they sent him off an aircraft carrier in the Rover (I think it was a Rover anyway).

I vaguely recall the reason being something to do with wanting more money as he was losing money by not being able to take part in some races due to film scheduling. This was only a rumour though.

Oh, I should add I live a couple of miles from where they film top-gear, so heard this gossip in the local pub where some of the crew drop in for a drink /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back