Panels for center console

Jim Dewar

Supporter
If I could ask someone with photos of the correct left hand drive center paneling pieces (handbrake and shifter area)to post them, I would greatly appreciate it.I'm certain mine are for right hand drive and don't want to start fabricating if I'm wrong.
Thanks,

Jim,
Do a search in the Cars for sale section, looking for "Roaring Forties Quick Build Kit For Sale". The posting is from Hershal and has photos in it that show the center console for the LHD car.

I used them as a guide to setting up my LHD console.

Peter

Jim,
It might not be much help but check my section (RF #90) in the builders section. In a couple of the last photos you can see how I was forming the new console parts.

Peter

Jim Dewar

Supporter
Thanks guys,
I was able to confirm all center paneling is the same (right hand drive) - so it looks like fabrication time!
Thanks for the tips,
Jim

Ron Earp

Admin
Jim, is your car in Durham now? If so I would like to come down and have a look, lend a hand if you like. Best,
Ron

Jim Dewar

Supporter
Hi Ron,
Car arrived about 10 days ago,call any time, according to my wife I'm always in the shop. H 383-0030 Cell 624-8695
seasons greetings,
Jim

Jim,
Congratulations on your new arrival !
Hope you can help me as I am trying to locate some parts that I ordered from Robert that I believe were sent in the same container as your car. If you know who I should contact so I can arrange shipping I would be grateful.

Simon Hameka

Jim Dewar

Supporter
Hi Simon,
I forwarded both crates to Jerry Jansing tuesday a week ago.I have since heard all parts in the crates have been shipped to the owners.
SEASONS GREETINGS,
Jim

Back