GT40 FAV VIN Plates for sale, AGAIN.

Okay guys,

I’m back again with new FAV Reproduction VIN Plates for the GT40 Mark 1. These are identical to the plates that I had for sale on the forum last year and, even though I had promised the wife I wouldn’t do this again, here I am. The price is $US16 (Delivered in the U.S. with VIN Number machine engraved) for the pair of plates. Payment via personal check (preferred) or PayPal acceptable. Price for those outside of U.S. is U$17.00 due to increased postage and PayPal fees. If interested contact me at [email protected].

Ben Miller

Ben,
Good to hear from you again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Just to confirm for others that this is immaculate stuff!
Rgds
fred

Ben-

Although I don't have my car yet, can I still order one? I can have a local trophy shop engrave it when the time comes.

Thanks

Bill

Bill, No problem. All I need is your mailing address and preference of color, either silver (aluminum) or gold (bronze colored). I like the gold but it's your call.......... Payment by personal check (preferred) or PayPal (to [email protected] ) AFTER you have received and approved the plates. Let me know.

Thanks,

Ben

Ben-

Thanks

I would like to order the silver version. I sent you an email with the shipping information.

Thanks
Bill D

Ben confirmed that his VIN is 17 chars also and fits nicely on the plate. Cool.

My order is locked in with Ben for a Silver also. Luckily I already have a VIN. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bill D, good thinking. Get one while you can.

I have completed Plates for the following and they will go in the mail this afternoon.

Bill D.
Craig W.
Simon H.
Rob B.
Dan M.
Graham F.
Reinhard H. (2) ~ Will Ship Tomorrow.

Thanks guys,

Ben

Oops. Overlooked Paul W. in previous post but his also was mailed today.

Sorry about that, Paul.

Ben

Wow, that was quick. Thanks Ben. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ben,

I just sent you an email about ordering a set, and will send you a PayPal payment momentarily. Thanks!

Bob

Plates for the following have been completed and mailed. If you have ordered a set from me and aren't one this list please contact me ASAP at this e-mail [email protected]

BILL D.
CRAIG W.
SIMON H.
ROB B.
REINHARD H.(2)
PAUL W.
JOHN W.
GRAHAM F.
DAN M.
BOB B.

Thanks,

Ben

Ben, I received the plates yesterday. They are a great value and I appreciate the prompt service--

Bob

Received my plates yesterday. Absolutely superb ! You're not charging enough for them, Ben. If anyone else is considering them, then now is the time to get them. I believe Ben still has a few left.

Although I can't see me getting them on to a real car for some years yet, I plan to mount them on wood to display along with my 1/12th scale model of #1075.

Thanks Ben, just received mine today.

These plates are fantastic. Just can't believe how good they are. Can't wait to fit them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bill, My records show I received your request on Feb 6, your payment on Feb 8 and plates being mailed on Feb 9. In any case, another blank, silver set is being mailed tomorrow morning (but it being Sunday, they won't be going anywhere until Monday).

Sorry about all this but you can bet I'll make it right.

Ben

Back