What to do at Le Mans?

My father might be going to France to watch Le Mans this year, and my wife and I might be tagging along.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what there is for her to do besides watching the race? Is there still an amusement park with a ferris wheel?

Keith

Oh there's plenty to do alright besides the racing...huge amusement park, restaurants, Mulsanne, bars, Mulsanne, beer, hot dogs, Mulsanne, more beer and not forgetting: Mulsanne oh, and the Brit Enclave...thousands and thousands of 'em, swarming. Can't wait.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

1am, Porsche Curves, deckchair, 1 crate of biere Blonde...

4am Porsche Curves, wondering where all the beer has gone. I think the end justifies the means /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I'm gutted I can't make it this year /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Brett

You cannot go to Le Mans without a 10 Franks worth of Madam Fifi (the fairgroud stripper) if she's there.
Apart from that spend your time drooling over the cars and building the traditional wall of empty beer bottles !
See you there - enjoy the best event in the world.
Eric

Definitely watch some night racing at a hard braking corner and be sure and enjoy the crepes!. I would advise you to also join the Auto Club that sponsers the race as this will give you a place to sit, eat etc. with a lot more comfort than most.

Back