Anyone ever tried this?

Ron Earp

Admin
I don't know, but I appreciate the link. I have to have a steering adapter made for the Jensen Healey and I am going to try them. I'll let you know how it goes!

R

What a great idea!
My business is CNC sheet metal manufacturing. We often punch out floor pans for racing cars (currently doing a Matich F5000) and heaps of other car parts. The ease of design and sending cad files these days makes "one-off's' soo much easier. Let's see ....e-sheetmetal.com ?? hmmmm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I tried it.
After about half an hour of reading tutorials on completely unfamiliar and to be honest, no exactly intuitive software, I got bored and went and did something else. But then my patience is legendary, something my daughter seems to have inherited /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Back