The ultimate "paint job"?

The ultimate \"paint job\"?

Thought you guys might like to see this.

Attachments

• 55019-pic0880.jpg
    55019-pic0880.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 283

Keith

Re: The ultimate \"paint job\"?

MMMMmmmmmmmmgrghgrhgrhgrhgrh......shiny.....

Attachments

• 55038-HS.jpg
    55038-HS.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 286

Bling!

The following image is of E46 M3 CSL factory show car that was painted in an amazing color called Chrome Shadow. I also read that the paint job on the car cost $20,000.

100_0085_IMG_m3csl_l.jpg

I know of a guy with a '69 Camaro that is painted the same. It is beautiful! Not really my cup of tea for a car... but to each his own. You can see yourself in it almost as clearly as looking in a mirror.

Just be careful you don't get any rock chips or scratches... I imagine they would show up really well.

20 or 25 years back, there was a BMX bike that had a paint job that had the look (if you can imagine this) of transparent chrome (or very translucent) over a metallic dark charcoal gray. It was the nicest paintjob I have ever seen. And it was factory. Sounds similar to this "chrome shadow".

i remember reading an article on this car or an audi like it, it's polished aluminium with clear laquer

[ QUOTE ]
i remember reading an article on this car or an audi like it, it's polished aluminium with clear laquer

[/ QUOTE ]

The Avus?

On a slightly different subject, a water tank recently completed using our paint. San Benito, home of Freddy Fender!

Attachments

• 55475-FreddyFender.jpg
    55475-FreddyFender.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 283
Back