Fortification

Just got mine yesterday and read it cover to cover in one sitting. Really good job Brett. I have belonged to a number of car clubs over the years and your mag is the best and most informative yet. And I loved the article by Shonagh Finnan!

Just got home, and here's my mag from "over the pond", Shall enjoy it with a coffee tonight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Another great mag Brett. Well done.

If anyone wants more info on the Coventry Festival of Transport weekend, 3/4 September which is mentioned in Desmonds Chairmans Chat and Allans Events section, please get in touch with me.
Bookings need to be done very soon if we are to get a club space in Millenium Square, and if we are to get hotel bookings.

Cost is £77 for the whole weekend including Hotel, private reception, and route run on the Sunday,so should be good fun.
Or, you can just do the route run on the Sunday for £17.50

If you want to be involved, Please get in touch NOW.

Brett, another excellent edition, thanks.

Must send congratulations to Shonagh - it was nice to read, shall we say, a more objective article on a GT40 trip - especially a dinner listening to people talking a different language - very funny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back