Bad accident pic during 2nd race

Ross Nicol

GT40s Supporter
Ok now it's no secret I don't really like Porsches, but check out this prang,You wouldn't wish this on your worst enemy. Luckily the driver is ok but sore.Went over 4 times and needless to say the car is a write off.

Attachments

• 61632-Sandown-JonTrende(400x203).jpg
    61632-Sandown-JonTrende(400x203).jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 250

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Ross, another Porsche was totalled at QLD raceway on the weekend, along with Jason Richard's V8 Supercar. Both cars
clipped the same curb (in different races) and were launched rolling five or six times. Both cars a write off, both drivers thankfully OK.
Pic is of V8.

Attachments

• 61638-richards400.jpg
    61638-richards400.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 219
Ross,
I assume that you didn't just pick a picture of a rolling Porsche at random /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Was it an event you competed in? The track doesn't look familiar.

Ross Nicol

GT40s Supporter
Yes Chris it's turn 1 at Sandown, happened during our race last sunday morning.Looks like the photographer took it from turn 4.

Ross

Ross Nicol

GT40s Supporter
Thanks Chris I'll have to hire you as my press secretary.I'll have to update my website as ross' cars have changed a bit. Sold the blue Mazda RX7 and replica Ferrari 250GTO.
Ross

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Yeah, he looks younger every day, but he has this portrait in the attic that is really old grey and wrinkly.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ross Nicol

GT40s Supporter
Thanks you guys, I think the photo being shrunk does wonders for me and you can't see the wrinkles or bags under my eyes.I am 53 and the arthritis in my left leg is reminding me of that.I think I'll keep that avatar though.How about the pic of me at the podium in the race suit, do I look 20 in that shot?Actually Pete I reckon you've squeezed your photo to give a thinner appearance, am I right?I have no portrait in the attic, only the odd bird (feathered variety)just in case you went off on a tangent.LOL
Ross

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Gee Ross, you really know how to hurt a bloke. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
No I didn't stretch the picture, but for sure I can't fit in that race suit anymore. To many beers at Petes Bar. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifThats it for now I'm off to the Gym.

Back