3D GT40 CAD software

It says "made of a thin aluminum sheet (0,75 mm). Glue and rivets were used for connection of the details."

Is it a model of a J car?

Anyone seen this....does it run in 3D Sudio Max ?

In fact .......is it any good ?
There's not much info there for a forty-some quid punt !

Chris Duncan

Supporter
It looks like it's a 3d drawing of a GT40.

The written text looks suspicious. It's looks like another language translated back and forth by babelfish. Typical of many a scam.

Hello,

I have ordered the 3D GT40 model last year direct from the producer (Xdyne) and I am very pleased with it.

You can have a look at a free sample here. XDYNE

The GT40 is very high detailed with engine, steering, transmission…….
There is also a see-through mode, you even can extract single pieces of the car. The only problem is that it is made for 3D Studio and not for 3D Studio Max. It runs under the Max but is not fully compatible – you will have minor problems.

Kind regards,

Reinhard

See-through GT40....

Hope the picture works

Attachments

• 69690-0see-throughGT40small.jpg
    69690-0see-throughGT40small.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 430
These renderings were made in a very short time. Still have to play with the light and the materials - not all show up in the right way (main problem when used with 3D Studio MAX)

Reinhard

Hi Reihard

Looks interesting what you managed to do but seems limited for details and component dimentioning.
What is this data base for this software based on?

Roel

ps: I did not notice your accent!!

Hi Roel,

the details are very high. In the dashboard there are even the switches and the steering boss has the logo inside.

About the accuracy of the dimensions I cannot say anything to you - but I would never trust in the accuracy of a 3D-drawing.

I did not use the drawing for dimension or to assist the built of my GT40, I used the GT40 for the drawing of an exhibition stand.

Reinhard

Back