Bad / used parts needed for measurement.

Anyone have old, no good Vette bearings / hub units they would want to give away? I'll pay for the shipping. I'm looking for C4 or C5 units but don't want to pay the price for new or even good condition used ones if I end up not using them in my design. Actually, same goes for brake parts, rear stub axles, etc....

Shot in the dark, I know. (hey - we need an icon for "shot in the dark".) :p

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
I have some old bearings: 84-87 fronts and 88-92 rears. I am sorry, but that is all I have. One of each should be sufficient, but shipping probably won't be cheap from NC to OR. Let me know if you want them.

Lynn

Yeah, you're probably right about shipping. Maybe I should dig around in some car shops close by. I can't believe how expensive these pieces are even from a wrecking yard.

Lynn

Where have you been hiding?
How's the Sabre doing?

Chris...sorry to hijack your thread...if I were you I'd take Lynn up on his offer.
USPS Priority flat rate is only $ 12...only (1) will fit per box...but you'll never
get them cheaper from a scrapyard.

MikeD

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Mike,

Long story about my hiding place, but it's been in plain sight. Let's just say I have been a little under the weather.

Sabre's doing OK. I have yet to make the fuel system change - header tank - but am about to do that.

Thanks for asking!
Lynn

Back