• 512m.jpg
    512m.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1,465
  • 512r.jpg
    512r.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 1,433
Fran:

What's up with the Speedsters? I also noticed them in the background,
but noticed your company website makes no mention of them? Thanks!

Mark

Bitchen 512 Fran! Good kit to stock. One of my favorite race cars. With a TR engine it would be a great ride.

:D

--Mike / Turn Ten Racing, Inc.

Mark,
I was so impressed by Kevin Hines/Special Edition Speedsters and Spyders that I now stock and sell them, basically the Michigan Beck dealer. They are a fabulous little car....

We have another adventure to do using the pair of 550's you see in the background also but thats "a whole nother story"

Fran - You continue to be such a tease - now we have to be good till next xmas! ....And how is the P car coming? Any news on the reintroduction?

Bill P - Sorry I missed you Thursday, I ended up having to rush back home in an emergency. I Did get to look in on the Prarie City kart track. Man that place has changed for the better! NICE. Can't wait for you to show me around in one of your karts.

Happy almost New Year

Here is something I picked up and have been working on over the xmas break. It's a 360 Ferrari engine that has a little crash damage, I guess the 512M would be a 308M (yuck) if I used this in it.

Attachments

• ferrari engine 009.jpg
    ferrari engine 009.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 1,363
Need to get this thing complete.... I'll be checking on the Pcar progress in the meantime - thanks for the link.

everytime I read about Ferrari spare parts I think at the always too high price they have (and the difficulty they have in supplying parts).
Dunno outside italy..but here those "red" details come incredibly expensive.

Go on Fran..I love all your works, good luck.

Paolo

Back