Another Newbie from Italy

Hello All
Here another Italian affected by the GT 40 virus!
My name is Luigi, I am over fifty and the GT 40 has been always my dream car. When I was young I raced six years in rallyes (Lancia Fulvia 1600 fanalone and Fiat 124 sport Abarth) and the car passion never left me.
Last Christmas, driving my car between Cap Martin and Roquebrune (France) I ran into a Gulf GT 40. It has been like a lightning stroke!!!
I told my wife (and myself) "NOW OR NEVER". So, I started to investigate on GT 40 replicas world (who, where, how much, etc) and I found this great Forum. I have been zapping in all the forum topics trying to read and learn as much as possible in a so short period of time. The place is really fantastic and is very very helpful in growing my knoledge on this fabolous car as GT 40 is. I also very much appreciate the friendly and funny atmosphere existing in the group.
Just today I decided to join all of you even if, looking at your big knoledge and competence, I feel like a primary school student!
In these days I am investigating how to register the car in Italy (importing from a EU country) and I hope to be successful soon!
Ciao a tutti!!!!!

PS: I live close to Milan and I work as Managing Director for a Swedish Multinational Chemical Company.

Ciao Luigi,

GT40 Paolo should be able to help. He is not far from you. (Scusi Paolo).

Stami bene I live in England.

Ciao,
Dom

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
Benvenuto Luigi.
This forum is a fabulous place. The moderators do a fantastic job and the members are knowledgable and friendly.
Best of luck with acquiring your dream.
Ciao....

Ciao Luigi, e benvenuto.
It's nice to see a few italians showing passion and love for the GT40.....
Let's hope that, we all get a chance of driving in Milano with a few GT40's...:)
Ciao
Italo

Luigi,

The Fulvia 1600 HF was always one of my favourite cars.

Paolo, just trying to encourage the Italian-ness of our little banda italiani

Ciao for now

Dom

Bella GIGI,
avevo proprio bisogno di aiuto. Qui mi mangiano tutti.

Nice GIGI,
I needed some more help, here everybody wants to eat me.

Wanni

Back