Pretty as a picture

Just had this picture painted by John Ketchell of me competing in the Manx Classic this year on the Ramsey Hill Climb where I won the event in my class and the CEO Baines Trophy for the fastest GT40 on the hill. The picture is exiting the gooseneck near the end of the climb.

Attachments

• gough gt40 web.jpg
    gough gt40 web.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 664
  • _DSC10710001.JPG
    _DSC10710001.JPG
    195.5 KB · Views: 694
Master Bate's i wouldn't bother getting a picture done of your car, you driving, even with poetic licence the artist could never get the sense of speed. Stick to polishing. You need to save up to have your perspex's fitted!

Serious - how much?
PS I see you are full of the happy Xmas spirit already
PPS when are you making my windows?

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
I would be happy to put any of your photos on stone, glass or even wood up to 4' x 8'. Looks great on the floor, wall, or even in your garage. Prices start at $135 per sq. ft. but goes down as size goes up. I also cut gaskets or Plexiglas with the laser but for big jobs we have a waterjet that cuts up to 4.5 inch thick metal, glass, really anything. I am not here to rob anyone, I am a car guy, its a disease with me, I have far to many but my latest is a SPF MK1. I am here to offer support for the car and those who love it.

My best friend (he has a MK2) said I should have a photo contest and the winner gets it laser etched for free. I am game, so what do you think? Sorry to steel the thunder of this tread but really don't know how to introduce myself. Thank you for all the information I have gotten from this site and please don't take this the wrong way. Here is a coupe pictures I have posted before.

Attachments

• DSCN3115.jpg
    DSCN3115.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 579
  • IMG_8113.jpg
    IMG_8113.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 557
  • IMG_8181.jpg
    IMG_8181.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 529
Back