Sacramento euro sunday

ok so only one GT40 showed up :)
there is another guy that drives one but didnt show up :(

mine is the old blue bmw getting waxed as a demo :)

event1.jpg

event2.jpg

event3.jpg

event4.jpg

event5.jpg

event6.jpg

event7.jpg

event8.jpg

event9.jpg

event10.jpg

event11.jpg

event12.jpg

event13.jpg

event14.jpg

event15.jpg

event16.jpg

event17.jpg

event18.jpg

event19.jpg

event20.jpg

event21.jpg

event22.jpg

event23.jpg

event24.jpg

event25.jpg

event26.jpg

event27.jpg

event28.jpg

event29.jpg

event30.jpg

event31.jpg

waxing1.jpg

waxing2.jpg

waxing3.jpg

waxing4.jpg

waxing5.jpg

waxing6.jpg

waxing7.jpg

waxing8.jpg

waxing9.jpg

waxing10.jpg

Nice use of the Pavillions parking lot. I always dreamt of cruising around there with
a 40. Alas, I have moved to San Diego ...

There is a guy in the Arden area with an original Cobra. Looks like he didn't show.

Ian

Ian,
Do you remember what color is the cobra from the Arden area? I was not aware that there was a real one around there. I only know of 4 or 5 in Sacramento and that isn't one of them. Thanks.

Ian,
Do you remember what color is the cobra from the Arden area? I was not aware that there was a real one around there. I only know of 4 or 5 in Sacramento and that isn't one of them. Thanks.

Hmmm, now I have to think ...

Maybe silver (or unpainted aluminum). License plate said something like "REALONE", and
there was a Terlingua Racing badge on it. It's possible it was a very good replica (read: ERA,
Kirkham or Superformance), but it looked a little battle worn.

Ian

Gary,
I am not looking, nor could I afford a real one. :O) I am the president of the local (sacramento) Shelby Club so if there was an original cobra out there that we were unaware of, I would like to meet the owner.

Ian,
Too bad you have moved. Could have had a beer someplace. If you are ever back in the area send a pm. Thanks

Ian,
Too bad you have moved. Could have had a beer someplace. If you are ever back in the area send a pm. Thanks

Will do. Part of the reason for the move was that I worked in the Bay Area 5 days/week, and
it left little time for recreation (I had a lot of home catch up on the weekend).

Ian

Back