Hello From Potato Country!

I'm not new to the site, however this is the first time I've posted here.

I originally registered with my entire name as my username :)rolleyes:) back in 09/02.

So I just re-registered with a new one (Hope that's O.K.!).

I'll be snooping and pooping here more often now :pepper:!

Clemente,

Welcome to the forum.......again.

I have a question about your avitar. Do you own the MkII pictured in your avitar? If so, would you share some information about the car? Serial #, engine/trans info.....you know, the normal stuff we all would like to know. Pictures would be great.

On the surface, it looks like Lynn Miners car with stripes. Lynn lives in Washington, close to Spokane.

Cheers, (probably pretty cold in Boise these days, yes?)

Clemente,

Welcome to the forum.......again.

I have a question about your avitar. Do you own the MkII pictured in your avitar? If so, would you share some information about the car? Serial #, engine/trans info.....you know, the normal stuff we all would like to know. Pictures would be great.

On the surface, it looks like Lynn Miners car with stripes. Lynn lives in Washington, close to Spokane.

Cheers, (probably pretty cold in Boise these days, yes?)

Thanks!

Unfortunately it's not mine :(.

Here's what little I remember of the GT40:

1) It's Chassis #1012.

2) It was for sale for a very long time at Symbolic Motors in La Jolla, CA (My old stomping ground).

3) It has the colors of my favorite NFL team (Silver and Black :D)!!

Hope that helps!

Unfortunately it's not mine :(.
Here's what little I remember of the GT40:
1) It's Chassis #1012.
2) It was for sale for a very long time at Symbolic Motors in La Jolla, CA (My old stomping ground).
3) It has the colors of my favorite NFL team (Silver and Black :D)!!
Hope that helps!

There's an extensive write-up on 1012 in Review of Adrian Streather's Ford GT - Now & Then
One of the versions is owned by a Club member and lives in Belgium.

Back