Are there any Superlite Coupe deliverd and running yet?

I sure do like it and been following its progress. Hope to see it slaughter the Ultima. I have read posts of some ricardo gearboxes going in them but I can not find a build journal for any. Will RCR be shooting for the next Run-n-Gun title?

thanks, Chip

I heard five SL-C’s were ordered in March (Red/Tan, 2x Stealth Black/Black, a Yellow/Black, and a Black/Gray and another 3 fully complted cars
coming in April, May and June 100% finished, ready to drive. with he exception of the color of the exterior color print, interior in leather.

Watch this space!

Billy, there are also another 2 x SL-C's ordered for Australia.

Chip, there are no customer delivered cars as yet. Fran is producing the first batch of SL-C's for customers now.

He has spent the time and effort to get them fully sorted before going into production. It really is incredible the effort and expense he has gone to, to produce what I consider a world class vehicle.

My brother will be racing a factory SL-C at Run & Gun. He is just an amateur and won't have a lot of experience with the car beforehand. He is just an enthusiast and fellow RCR-40 owner(soon). Honestly I think he is the perfect person for the job. We don't want to see professinal driver in the car, we want to see what the average enthusiast and RCR owner can do.

I don't doubt the SL-C will be very competitive and it will raise a lot of eyebrows.

I'm really looking forward to heading over to Run & Gun with my brother, it will be a blast.

Karlo, no he is Australian lives relatively close to where I am. We are both flying over to Run & Gun in October.

I'm actually more than a bit jealous of my brother at the moment, he has just been over to the USA and got a chance to visit the RCR factory. Lets just say he was more than impressed.

I cant believe how hard they are all working to get this car out. And the factory is just a toy store... amazing. Thanks for the time Fran.

Billy

Last edited:
Back