Introductions

I have been lurking on this site for a while now. I just want to say hello and express my respect for the members on this forum. I am a member of several other forums on cars but I have never met a better bunch of enthusiasts. The collective knowledge here is a wonderful change of pace. I look forward to taking the plunge on a GT40 in the very near future. I am watching the site to learn all that I can about building a car and the top suppliers for the project. Considering that I am all thumbs and I do not have the skills that some of you blokes have on this forum, I will need all of the assistance that I can get when I make the move.

Garry, welcome to the forum, it is a great site. Remember that building a car is done in small steps, most of which if taken individually are pretty simple.

Thanks guys. It's great to be a viewer of this site and all of the great people from around the world. I am pretty good with mechanicals having earned my skinned knuckles on early corvair monzas (1st car), assorted english cars from the 60's, lancia's ( and you know how much work those take), hot rods, and a friends racing mustang (SCCA B Class sedan). I figure that I will spring for a turnkey roller and take it from there. I can't wait.
G

Back