The Superlite site has been updated!

New pics, nice, SL-C....now thats a supercar. The quality of the build and design are very impressive and black really looks good on it. I am thinking of doing a vacation trip to the "Run-n-Gun" just to see one. Great product Fran!

I've been waiting for this.

Just looked.
Noticed a double post for "seat belt mounts" under the SL-C spec sheet.

The Site looks Great!!

Last edited:
hey molleur, are there any specific reasons why you went with a 930 gearbox? If someone's on a budget, what would be the best/suitable gearbox to use? Would like to know of any affordable, lightweight, handle about 600+ hp/torque, and interchangeable gearing gearbox.

You have hit the nail on the head....all of the above reasons make it a great choice ...especially a big power package.
A fresh rebuilt unit will run approx $6-7k.An open diff G50 costs approx 6-7k also...depending upon supplier

see Fran's post. The 930 gearbox is a relatively inexpensive 4 speed unit that is well suited to an American V-8 engine (gear ratio's, etc.) and will handle the torque without issue. Run it inverted.

Fran, any hope of me getting the shipper's phone number? The car was supposed to be delivered today, and no call or delivery from the driver. Other shippers I have used call several times and always at least a day before they are going to deliver a car. My brother (who is trying to receive the delivery for me) is going on vacation in the middle of this week. How can it take more than two weeks on the truck from Michigan to Florida??? Call me on the cell phone if you can.
BT

Back