RCRs in Central Florida?

Are there any RCR40 owners in the Central Florida area? If you'd like to show me your car I'd really like to see it. If I'm going to own one of these it will be one that I've assembled and I'd like to see this car up close.

Thanks,
Jim

Hi Jim,
I'm in Palm Bay/Melborne area have a SLC on order, delivery hopefully within a month.
This car would give you a good idea about chassis structure, etc. Your are welcome at any time. Where are you?

Hi. I am in Apopka (NW Orlando). That SLC appears to be quite a car and I would be interested in seeing it, thanks. A few of us around here recently purchased ex-Panoz racing school cars... Panoz GT-RA. We've been having a blast with them. We're heading to Sebring on the 13th and likely the new track in Starke on the 27th. Are you planning to track the car?

Jim

Jim,
I'll let you know when the SLC arrives, you are welcome for a visit anytime. This will be a street car (initially anyway). On Sept 13th or 14th I'll be on my way to Burgas, Bulgaria and hopefully to the Goodwood Revival after that.

Hey sorry I didn't respond sooner, been tied up... I think the Hayes you speak of is the guy at Wire Wheel in Vero who had a bunch of the Panoz cars?? I've never spoken to him. I found my car in Greenville, SC from Chuck Smith (who has / had a few 40s). The Panoz GT-RAs are a ridiculous bargain. Click here for pics --> photos

That SLC looks like it's made to order for the track! Take a good camera to Goodwood!

Back