RCR Logo

Hi Fran

I finally got my trailer completed and wondered if you had any RCR decals I could add to it. As you can see the car fits inside with room to spare and you can view it through the windows to check on the tie downs.

I have an electrical connection which drives the Actuators to open and close the top.

Once the top closes and you disconnect the plug the top can't be opened so the car is secure.

Being low profile also helps with gas consumption while towing so after much time and effort it's worked out just as we wanted it to.

Regards

John.

Attachments

• Trailer.jpg
    Trailer.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 509
  • TR1.jpg
    TR1.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 435
  • TR2.jpg
    TR2.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 492

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
VERY nice trailer man!! Did you build it yourself or have someone do it for you? Very nice work.

Pete K.

GT40s Supporter
Someone once told me that a mid-engine car had to be backed onto a trailer in order to have the weight correctly positioned in the trailer. I take it that his advice was faulty and all you really have to do is make sure the weight of the car is positioned so that the tongue weight is correct.

John,

:idea:

If you set up a deal with Fran for him to offer a package including trailer, you can send him trailers and he can add his own stickers...:thumbsup:

I built the top myself with the help of a friend.

The car loads forward facing and it gives the correct weight at the hitch loaded this way.

When open you can work on the car from the shelter of the trailer.

I have two locking bars that slot into the trailer bed taking the pressure off the rams when the top is in the open position.

I will add picture of it in the open position.

Back