Hi Newbie from Tasmania here

Hi I have just joined up to the site so I can learn more about these fatastic cars and the people who own them. I have just finally manage to get my GTD road registered here in Tasmania after much work to get compliance from transport. I brought the car a bit over 2 years ago from melbourne. It is a GTD kit chassis no GTD4024990. It is guards red with a white stripe running borrani 15" wire wheels. If anyone knows any history of the car I would appreciate any info they could give me. It is a fantastic car to drive and I would love to hearfrom other gt owners in tassie so I can catch up and talk about these wonderful cars.
Cheers
Sean

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
Greetings Sean, welcome and congrats on getting your 40 on the road.

If I'm not mistaken, David Lowe is down your way. Send him a PM when you have a few minutes.

No doubt the two of you could get your 40s together and create some sort of traffic jam down there... :thumbsup:

T.

David Lowe

Lifetime Supporter
Welcome Sean
It's great to see that we have another GT40 in Tassie. It may surprise you that we have more GT40's in this little state than you think. Anyway joining this site is one of the best things you have done and judging by some of the main contributors many a long term friendship has been made. The knowledge, support and creditable information you receive from the forum supporters is second to none and I believe would be the envy of any other site. Please PM me.
David

Good to see another member onboard.
I just spent 3 weeks & 4000 klms in Tassie
Visited Longford twice as the Pub (museum) wasn't open the first time.
David, You would think they'd paint the dirty marks off the wall outside the Lex Davison Bar.The Bakehouse was a treat at chow time.
Kevin

Back