SL-c Suspension questions

Hey Fran I asked the question over at FFcobra and I appreciate your response there. I did not think that was the right forum for details so if you would nto mind providing more.

Was any software used in designing the suspension geometry. Was any testing done prior to or since or did you have other developments that provided you guidance such as your other platforms.

I only ask because I think a number of specialty manufacturers put too little effort and thought into this. Subtle changes make huge differences in ride quality and performance.

I look forward to some real world reports on your platform. I have heard some about the GTM and frankly a few of the reports I heard (including one form a builder on that forum) were less then glowing.

I think in a perfect world the car would behave like a noble M400. Neutral and predictable and
communicative. Most people think the M400 is the best road-track car made in that department.

This is not a challenge of your development at all. I am far more confident of your engineering then I am of about any other manufacturer. Even an Ultima which enjoyed the input of both Lee Noble and Gordon Murray.

Thanks for your time Fran.

Rossion, formerly 1g has purchased exclusive rights to the noble chassis in USA. They did extensive exterior refinements and now sell it as the Q1.

Noble is in business in the UK and doing testing on their M16/M600 (600 hp). Promises huge performance but much more money then the M400.

I am pretty familiar with what is available in the world with four wheels and its hard to beat a SL-c.

Back