Hello from Canada, eh!

Hi, new here. Located in Alberta, Canada. Starting to consider beginning an RCR GT40 project in a couple of years so just doing some research in the meantime. Lots to learn so I'll be searching through the message board trying to pick up as much info as I can and keeping an ear open to what everyone has to say.

Currently finishing a Mustang project...
n1107211600_30125097_5190.jpg

The GT40 has always been one of the ultimate sports cars and going the RCR route seems to be viable in making that happen for me. So looking forward to my jouney into making the GT40 a reality.

:)

Enjay, please enjoy the forum. The RCR is a good choice, the quality is super and the suspension bits are like jewelery! Whenever your ready to take the plunge you must have a visit to the RCR shop. Well worth the time and expense.

Ian Clark

Supporter
Hi Enjay, Welcome aboard. The GT40s Forum is a fabulous resource for everyone afflicted with GT40 syndrome. Please call ahead for a visit if you get down our way.

Cheers

Hi Enjay... I've just recetly moved to B.C from the UK... and have the same dream to own my own GT40.
The best advise i can give is to get to know your import laws governing kit cars in Canada.... have a look at Transport Canada's site:

"Kit Cars" in Canada - Road & Motor Vehicle Safety Publications - Road & Motor Vehicle Safety - Road Transportation - Transport Canada

Also take a look at this thread i started you'll find some useful knowledge in there.

http://www.gt40s.com/forum/gt40-tech-registration-sva-road-license/23860-canadian-kit-car-laws.html

There are guys that have built kits in Canada so it is possible!!

Good Luck

Dave.

Back