Name Tags for Road America

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Please post your name and others who will be attending Road America. Also your name as your known on this forum. I will laser badges for everyone. This will give us a count and also identify each other. Please indicate if your bringing your car. Please post once.

Jack Houpe
P2164
1966 MK1

Kathleen Houpe
P2164

Bringing car

Last edited:
Thanks for doing this Jack. I will be attending with my wife Lisa. I am DLampe here but Dean Lampe would be good or just Dean if you are going to use the forum name also on the tag. I do plan to bring the 40.

Jack,
Your doing the tags is great. If there is any expense let me know. Would be glad to help out. I will be attending with my wife Lynn. you can make mine out to"Bill Musarra" On the forum I am wbmusarra. When I post it has my name Bill Musarra. Not sure why, but just use my name. Will be bringing my 40 as well.
Are you planning to mail these out or just hand out at the meet?

Bill

Ron McCall

Supporter
Jack ,
Thanks for offering to do this !

Ron McCall
Pantera1889
RCRGT40#14

Faith McCall
RCRGT40#14

Sadly,not bringing a car. :(

Ron

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Jack,
Your doing the tags is great. If there is any expense let me know. Would be glad to help out. I will be attending with my wife Lynn. you can make mine out to"Bill Musarra" On the forum I am wbmusarra. When I post it has my name Bill Musarra. Not sure why, but just use my name. Will be bringing my 40 as well.
Are you planning to mail these out or just hand out at the meet?

Bill

Thanks for the offer Bill but its not expensive and I am happy to do it. I plan of making them sort of special so people will keep them for a souvenir. I thought of just putting them in a bowl on a folding table so people can just pick through them as they arrive. Maybe putting the ROAD AMERICA 2009 GT40 REUNION on the top and make it the shape of the Ford blue oval. Still kicking the idea around.

Jack. Good of you to offer to make name tags. If I can get close to the area that we will be with my trailer I will supply the bottled water and sodas for a day for everyone in our group. I also have a 12 by 12 free standing awning that I always carry in the trailer. I can also bring a number of folding chairs for those that might drive their cars since trunk space is at a minimum in the GT 40's. We will be bringing our car (CAV) and at the moment my wife is planning on coming.

Steve Salasek
Joyce Salasek

Jack,

Thats an awesome idea, thanks. Planning on bringing the car, fingers are crossed.....

John
John Shriver
MKI P2126

Vicki Cook
MKI P2126

Kirby Schrader

They're mostly silver
Lifetime Supporter
Jack,

You know this already.... here you go 'officially'. It'll just be me, myself and I.

Kirby Schrader
kgschrader (forum name)
SPF MkII 2155

Leaving for Brunei again tomorrow...

Later,
Kirby

Please post your name and others who will be attending Road America. Also your name as your known on this forum. I will laser badges for everyone. This will give us a count and also identify each other. Please indicate if your bringing your car. Please post once.

Jack Houpe
P2164
1966 MK1

Kathleen Houpe
P2164

Bringing car

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Steve, that is a wonderful idea, and would be a great meeting place. Pete, not a problem. Kirby, I already had your tag at the top of my list but at least other people will know your bringing your car. I am making one for Mike and Paulette Trusty also and he will be bring his SPF GT40 MK2. I have been away from the forum for a week, hard to believe I could do without a computer that long. :) Kirby when are you going to get to stay home for awhile?

Hi Jack

UK contingent

Chris Melia
Martin Gough
John Wisher
Nigel Hulme

Any other UK guys going to this event please get in touch

Regards

Chris.

Back