Who's attending the 2024 GT reunion?

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Well, we have MANY more GT40s.com people who have registered but have not posted here. As I indicated, we cannot I.D. them but you slackers know who you are! Step up and post.

Leonard L

Supporter
Yes, will be attending with GT40 P2431 #6
20230621_215020.jpg

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Coming as an attendee, car is.... well awaiting attention.
We have a bunch of "car not completed yet, car not ordered yet, car in pieces for rebuild, etc." people who are coming, so don't let the lack of a GT keep you away. And for those who have been thinking "Gee, I probably would like one of those but don't know if I fit, if I really need one, yadda, yadda" this is the place to try one on, get details, get a ride and so on. There will be several dealers and a couple of manufacturers attending so a great way to gather the information regarding GT ownership. At the least, you can buy a ride in the charity laps and get the experience first-hand.

Markus

SPRF40
Lifetime Supporter
I'm flying in to Detroit (already booked the flights) - unfortunately the 40 does not fit into the suitcase - looking forward to met you all.

I will start a separate thread soon about what to do / where to go between Detroit and Pittsburgh....

Back