GT40 wanted UK

Ok, I have to admit it, I made a big mistake.
After getting thoroughly depressed about my complete lack of progress with my GTD, I went and sold it (and bought a Cobra) It was just getting me down how little I had managed to accomplish in three years when others were flying on with their builds.
After being at Le Mans last weekend and seeing all the cars there, I've come to the conclusion I've made a big mistake. The new owner of my GTD will make a cracking job I'm sure, but I need to find something a bit further down the line so I don't lose my enthusiasm again.
Sadly I'm not in the position of being able to go out and spend a bundle on a fully built car, but something that needs work, needs finishing off or needs correctly registering. I'll look at anything thats not too ridiculously priced (for me)
I've re-joined the enthusiasts club so will be placing an ad in the mag, but if anyone has, or knows of someone with a '40 that needs work, please drop me a line at [email protected] with some details and a rough idea of price. (which I don't want to put here for obvious reasons)
I'd love to consider cars from abroad, but I would think that any shipping costs would make their prices prohibitive.
Many thanks

Simon

ps, will p/x with a Cobra if required!:thumbsup:

Back