Anyone going to the 25 hours at Thunderhill

If the stars align, I hope to get to the Hill on Saturday for a bit. I want to catch some racing but hope to catch some Ca SL-C owners as well to pick their brains and see their cars..... No, I won't be that guy, bugging the crap out of a race team with stupid questions (I always hate that when I'm race focused) But would love to see some street SL-C's that make the trip :thumbsup:. Anyone planning on going?
Jim

Howard Jones

Supporter
I am, and I think Rob is going with me. Last year we were there at the start,11am, and stayed until we got tired at about 9:30 pm. The weather will be a factor.

Neither of use have a car (complete) to bring yet. But you are welcome to drop by and see mine anytime we can work it out.

Hi Jim
As far as I know there are no street ready SLCs in the Western States. So I'd say you probably will not see one at the track. SLC owners? Now that is a different story, you should see at least two if I have my math correct. :)

(race ready - there is at least one and it is entered in the event)

Last edited:
I am, and I think Rob is going with me. Last year we were there at the start,11am, and stayed until we got tired at about 9:30 pm. The weather will be a factor.

Neither of use have a car (complete) to bring yet. But you are welcome to drop by and see mine anytime we can work it out.

Weather is a factor for me too.... Sounds like if I get my act together I could be the first street SL-C in Cali, Ha ha ha.. To bad I don't plan to get an SL-C in my garage until July-Aug and on the road by June 2013.
If wishes were horses, dreamers would ride.....
Hope to cath up with you guys at the hill. Shoot me a PM sometime this week and swap cell#'s so we can hook up.
Jim

There's a chance that I can make it. I'd love to come up again and see you Cali guys again. I had a great time last year and I really want to go again.

Edit: Weather looks like it will be great this weekend!

Last edited:
I may make it up there again. I won't know until the morning of though. Howard's wife asked me to go to keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't eat anymore pie up there this year ;)

Well, my wife and kids have voted to get a Christmas tree and decorate the house Sat, so if I make it, it will be late Sat afternoon. Someone please shoot and post some pictures.

Well whoever makes it, we will be hangers-on at the number 18 pits. Come by and make yourself known.

Rob

Wanna bet?

Sweet. I'm hoping there are a crap load built before me..... I'm going to need all the advice I can get. :thumbsup:

How's your progress coming Artgirl? Any closer to getting an SL-C on the street? I'm hoping to place my order by June so I have a long way to catch up....

Back