2024 Ford GT Reunion, more details

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
We have locked in the host hotel for the reunion July 26-28th. It is the Marriott Pittsburgh North located in Cranberry, PA. This is 20-25 minutes from the track (less in a GT!) and we have special rates for attendees and a block of rooms held. If calling the hotel reference "Ford GT Reunion" for the rate. You can see the hotel here and book rooms: https://www.marriott.com/events/start.mi?id=1701885356394&key=GRP

The hotel has 24 hours security for cars, trucks and trailers as well as reserved parking. There will be a car wash station and other amenities available.

Davidmgbv8

Supporter
Is there any idea of the number of original cars that will be there? Has anyone contacted the Simione foundation? I will reach out to the guy I know.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Is there any idea of the number of original cars that will be there? Has anyone contacted the Simione foundation? I will reach out to the guy I know.
I spoke with the Simione and they will not move their cars but may have someone attend for the table talk. We do have several original FAV/JWA cars committed to attend. We cannot announce the chassis numbers yet but will by early January. Several other museums/collections are planning on attending with a car.

The hotel is booking rooms at a pretty good clip. Should it sell out they have another hotel property that is 100 yards from the Marriott that will become the "overflow" hotel.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Watch this space. Major announcement coming Thursday 1-11.

A few more original cars have committed to attending. Plus, some additional celebrities and GT related people.

The registration page for the event with all options and prices will be live in days www.fordgtreunion.com

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
We will start announcing the cars and people that have committed to attend in the next week or so. The Friday evening program will be wild with plenty of time to interact with our GT celebrities.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
And the Pantera Club called, they are invited as well! Hope to have Allen Grant's Lola MK 6, some Mangustas and Panteras so the father, the son (GT40) and the holey ghost (that would be a rusty Pantera!).

Neil

Supporter
And the Pantera Club called, they are invited as well! Hope to have Allen Grant's Lola MK 6, some Mangustas and Panteras so the father, the son (GT40) and the holey ghost (that would be a rusty Pantera!).
Allen Grant and his Lola at his shop on Palm Springs, CA.
IMG_20210413_101332199_HDR.jpg

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Well, Allen and the Lola will be in attendance. And the sole surviving Mirage MK I. How about the Kar Kraft "J" car recreation? Yes, it is coming. Oh, and the new Riley Technologies/Kar-Kraft MK IV "J5" clone as well. Want to talk transaxles? ZF Engineering's North American "ZF Motorsports" group will be there as well. Our own GT parts guru Adam C. will be attending and vending his outstanding parts.

Lots more to come!

Back