2x 930 & 1x 915 LSD transaxles!

I have a 930 transaxle off a pristine low-mileage 1985 911 Turbo that was totalled in an ugly front-end collision. The car had only 17,000km on it, and it shows when you take a look at the pics below. This tranny is still in factory-perfect condition, with no appreciable play in either the input shaft or the diff bearings. Comes with the factory LSD, PM me an offer...

I also have a 930 transaxle from another 911 turbo (also an '85) that was rear ended, cracking the case and breaking the input shaft, but good for spares. Also comes with the factory LSD option. I haven't got pictures yet, but make me an offer anyway

Finally, I have an LSD-equipped mag-case 915 transaxle off a 1976 Euro Carrera 3.0 with an electronic speedo. While not as pleasing to the eye as the 930 pictured above, due to the magnesium protective paint chipping off the case, it is similarly slop-free and appears to be in good shape. I do not know the mileage on this tranny, nor can I personally vouch for its condition, but it appears to be sound enough.. Again, PM me an offer... Here are some pics:

No low-ballers please!

Can you give a price to ship one of these trannies to Brisbane Australia. Can you also PM me with an estimate of your asking price for each of the units.

Regards
Jason

Back